Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Exercise Class Teacher-Palatine
Cedar home, located in Palatine, is home to senior ladies of varying ages who are working on life skills and independence.
Current Volunteer Needs:
☐Teaching an Exercise Class (examples: chair aerobics or resistance band exercise)
- Training, orientation, and background check completed prior to first 10 volunteer hours completed.
- Prior experience working with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A project/activity plan will be created by volunteer and Volunteer Services
- Minimum age is 21
- Minimum of 20 hours commitment to location and its population. This is crucial to the continuity and routine of our participants.
Available Time Slots:
Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday | 4:00pm- 6:00pm Saturday | 10am-7pm
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: