Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Exercise Class Teacher-Palatine
Cedar home, located in Palatine, is home to senior ladies of varying ages who are working on life skills and independence.
Current Volunteer Needs:
☐Teaching an Exercise Class (examples: chair aerobics or resistance band exercise)
- Training, orientation, and background check completed prior to first 10 volunteer hours completed.
- Prior experience working with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A project/activity plan will be created by volunteer and Volunteer Services
- Minimum age is 21
- Minimum of a 6 month commitment to location and its population. This is crucial to the continuity and routine of our participants.
Available Time Slots:
Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday | 4:00pm- 6:00pm Saturday | 10am-7pm
Interviews/Orientation will be held 9am-12pm and 3pm-6pm every second and fourth Monday each month to fulfill these positions for ongoing volunteerism.
Little City is dedicated to serving children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing the best options and opportunities to live safely, learn continuously, explore creatively and work productively throughout their lifetime. By inspiring, advocating and pursuing success with passion and purpose, lives are changed through hope, happiness, and optimism.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: