Become a Community Partner!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
HandsOn Suburban Chicago (HOSC) positively impacts communities by connecting people to enriching volunteer experiences. By partnering with great nonprofits and community organizations HOSC mobilizes community members and connects them with impactful opportunities to donate their time, talents, and voices to increase capacity for organizations and help them deliver their mission. Volunteers serve 100+ community partners across 44 communities.
HandsOn Suburban Chicago Community Partners are an impact-driven network made up of nonprofits, schools, community organizations, and public entities committed to changing lives in suburban Chicago. To join organizations must:
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit status or be a not-for-profit/public school, hospital, or government organization.
- We require Community Partners to have inclusive practices for recruiting, selecting, and supporting their human capital (staff & volunteers) and offer access to training and support to create diverse and inclusive environments.
Our Community Partners enjoy services and benefits at a cost of less than $1 per day.
- Full year partnership from July 1 to June 30 each year is $300
- Partial year partnership, after December 31, is $200.
See full benefits of being a Community Partner with HandsOn Suburban Chicago.
Qualify for a Scholarship
Through the support of AmeriCorps we can offer scholarships for complimentary membership. To be eligible, you need to:
- Sign a Partner Memorandum of Understanding
- Have at least three active opportunities
- Complete an annual partner survey
READY TO JOIN?
Complete an online Registration/Scholarship Application Form
Click here to pay the fee online for a Community Partnership which will run through the end of fiscal year, June 2024.