Community Partner Benefits
Access to HandsOn Connect: HOSC’s proprietary online database where people have access to hundreds of unique volunteer opportunities 24/7/365.
- 24/7 access to post and manage volunteer opportunities.
- Specialized list segments for Virtual, Group, Skills-Based and Court Appointed opportunities.
- Expanded recruitment through opportunities automatically posted on Points of Light Engage, the largest online database for volunteer recruitment.
- Priority access to corporate and youth group inquiries.
- Ability to track your organization's volunteer history.
Support: HOSC staff appreciates the critical need volunteer support provides for community partners and we are here to help.
- Provide training, support, and resources for HandsOn Connect and volunteer postings.
- Provide personalized support when needed.
Digital Marketing: HOSC promotes volunteer opportunities and organizations through our website, eNews, social media channels, and outreach.
Website: Posts on HOSC’s website (HandsOn Connect) include details about each opportunity and the organization. The organization contact receives direct emails about interested people.
eNews: HOSC features opportunities and organizations bimonthly with an audience reach of 8500+:
ocial Media: HOSC expands outreach through a social media reach to over 5000 combined followers.
Links eNews to social media posts
Outreach: HOSC is active in the community, networking, and continually increases its pipeline. HOSC prioritizes matching community partners to beneficial relationships.
Resources and Trainings: HOSC recognizes we are stronger together and the continuing need for networking, resources, and training opportunities.
- Access to complimentary and discounted admission to workshops and trainings from experts in the field.
- Access to resources and materials from experts in the field.
- Access to a network of peers to utilize for resources, outreach, and support.
For complete benefit details Download Community Partner Benefits