Benefits of being a Community Partner
Volunteer Recruitment & Support
- Access (24/7) to HandsOn Connect, our online database to post opportunities and recruit volunteers. (Free training and support for HandsOn Connect is included)
- Post and manage unlimited volunteer opportunities with unlimited occurrences
- Staff Support included
- Post your on-going opportunities – website filters and specialized lists aid in searches
- One-time opportunities can be viewed on Opportunity Calendar
- Expanded recruitment through All for Good. All opportunities posted on HandsOn Connect automatically included on the largest online database for volunteer recruitment.
- Promotion of Holiday opportunities in November and December on website and by email
- Skills-based volunteer placement and support
- Priority access to corporate and youth groups
Marketing & Promotion Support
- Promotion of volunteer opportunities to our database of volunteers in a bi-monthly email promotion and at in-person outreach events
- Promotion of your events on the HandsOn Suburban Chicago website Community Calendar.
- Social media support for your events and activities
Trainings & Workshops
- Complimentary admission to Breakfast Briefs: training sessions on topics that matter to nonprofits – offered throughout the year.
- Discounted attendance to Strategic Volunteer Management Training Series (SVMTS): A workshop focusing on strategies for advancing your volunteer programs, complete with tools and templates.