Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Coordinate Girl Scout Cookie sales for a local area
Do you have a head for business? Would you like to help support the world's largest girl entrepreneurship program? Our popular Girl Scout cookie sale takes a village to coordinate and execute. The Service Area Cookie coordinator role includes the following opportunities. (You can choose to do all or help with one or two)
- Reward Coordinator - sort and arrange award pickups - all awards are delivered to you
- Cookie Delivery Coordinator - find suitable delivery location, recruit volunteers to help with cookie off loading, coordinate troop pick up schedule and supervise delivery day of.
- Booth Site Coordinator - secure locations for cookie booth sales, keep spreadsheet updated for staff, encourage troops to participate and approve booth requests in on-line system to ensure compliance.
- Computer System Coordinator - ensure troops have access to vendor ordering website and know how to use it, double check cookie and reward orders before order placement, work with Staff to ensure only approved volunteers have access to system.
- Banking Coordinator - ensure troops turn in all required banking information, help staff with any delinquencies.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: