Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:10+
Palatine Township Food Pantry
The Palatine Township Food Pantry is remaining open to serve the community and will continue to accept donations. We rely on and appreciate all nonperishable donations. Food drives are always needed to keep our shelves stocked, but each and every individual donation adds up, enabling us to fulfill our mission.
Any donation will be appreciated!
- Snacks (crackers/chips/etc.)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Spaghetti Sauce
Recurring donations needed:
- 100% Juice Bottles or Boxes
- Pancake Mix and Pancake Syrup
- Granola Bars
- Condiments – Ketchup, Mustard, Salad Dressing, Mayonnaise
- Pasta Sauce
- Baby Wipes
- Disposable Diapers (Size 5 and 6)
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Laundry Soap
- Cleaning Products
- Personal Products (shampoos, soap, feminine products)
- PAPER GROCERY BAGS
- gift cards to local food stores in $5, $10 & $20 increments
Monetary donations are also appreciated and are fully tax deductible. The name of the charitable organization is the Palatine Township Needy Family Fund. As a member of the Greater Chicago Food Depository, monetary donations are used to buy both nonperishable and fresh food in bulk at greatly reduced prices.
Palatine Food Pantry
721 Quentin Rd
Hours: Monday 8:30 AM to 6:30PM
Tuesday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: