Age Minimum (with Adult): 68+, Minimum Age:68+
Let your concerns BE HEARD: Senior Advisory Council
Senior Advisory Council Volunteer
YOUR VOICE NEEDS TO BE HEARD
The Senior Advisory Council is Kenneth Young Center’s connection to the senior community. You will join a group of professionals and senior citizens who meet at least quarterly. You will share your time and talents by helping to:
- Identify needs of the elderly
- Make senior-citizen program recommendations
- Serve as a link between the agency and the general community
- Provide feedback to Kenneth Young Center program staff about the services we provide
- Occasionally, the council members may be asked to participate in special events and fundraising activities specific to the senior service program.
We ask that new volunteers for the Senior Advisory Council be at least 68 years young!
This is a Skill Based Volunteer (SBV) opportunity.
[Kenneth Young Center provides community mental health and senior services to the northwest suburbs. Clients and their families come to us in some of their most desperate moments, and we help by providing:
- Service coordination and in-home services for frail elderly persons.
- Counseling for adults, children, families.
- Assessment, stabilization, linkage for adults/children in psychiatric crisis.
- Treatment, support, and recovery services for those with serious mental illness. Volunteer opportunities.
To learn more about us please visit our website at: www.kennethyoung.org]
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: