Strategic Volunteer Management Training Series
Register to attend this newly revamped one-day course on organizing and implementing an effective volunteer program.
- Is your volunteer program designed to accommodate the changing trends in volunteerism?
- Do your Volunteer Coordinators and senior leadership know how to maximize the effectiveness of inter-generational volunteer teams?
- Are you aware of the Best Practices to engage and retain today's volunteers?
HandsOn Suburban Chicago's Strategic Volunteer Management Training Series offers interactive training on how to build and lead a successful volunteer management program. Using an interactive process the SVMTS program covers the following elements of Effective Volunteer Management:
- Planning Your Volunteer Program: Building a Solid Foundation
- Recruiting and Placing Volunteers: Matching Volunteer Skills with Service Needs
- Orienting and Training Volunteers: Achieving Service Excellence
- Supervising Volunteers: Maximizing the Volunteer Experience
Each participant receives a workbook with resources, copies of the power point slides and templates.
Discounted price of $150 for Community Partners* and AmeriCorps members
Regular Price - $280
*An HOSC Community Partner is an organization that has paid the annual agency fee or one that has a signed MOU with our Senior Corps-RSVP program.
One-day SVMTS is held from 9 am to 4 pm at HandsOn Suburban Chicago's office located at Forest View Educational Center, 2121 S. Goebbert Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005.