Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Adopt-A-Site - Litter Cleanups
Volunteer Type: Individual, Family, Senior (55+), Group, Youth Org
Just about anyone can take part: individuals, families, schools, youth groups, civic groups, clubs, organizations, fraternities, and faith groups
Conduct at least 8 litter cleanups per year; you will get a recognition sign at the site after a two-month trial period
The Forest Preserve District will:
* Install an adoption sign at the site
* Provide necessary permits and safety information
* Provide trash bags and gloves
* Offer ongoing access to knowledgeable staff as a resource
* Collect and dispose of filled litter bags and other debris cleared from the adoption site
Contact us for a list of available sites.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: