Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Social Media Volunteer
Habitat for Humanity Social Media Volunteer
Set your own hours and days to help Habitat for Humanity of Northern Fox Valley reach more people through social media. We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking and organized social media volunteer. We are looking for a volunteer proficient with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. who can bring our social media presence to the next level. Volunteering can be done remotely or in our Elgin office at 56 S. Grove.
- Strategize, develop and write online content; get approvals and schedule posts
- Publish and share content daily (original text, images, videos, events, news)
- Ensure posts and messages positively promote the organization to the public
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community involvement through dialog and messaging
- Collaborate with construction, family services, resource development, volunteer, ReStore and other departments to manage organizational messaging and promotions to increase reach
- Website management, search engine optimization, and Google Ads
- Experience in social media and digital marketing
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Helpful but not required: Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: