Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Seeking Retired Art Teacher/Professions
Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.
We need long and short term volunteers with an active creative practice/former art teachers in order to advance our creative community. Volunteers should have passion and interest in visual design and artistic expression. Responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with set up and break down of projects
- Providing artistic feedback
- Documenting daily interactions
- Discussing elements of design
- Teaching and implementing new skills/ demos
- Bringing your creative practice to our community
- and relationship building
The North Shore studio is active Monday - Friday 9 am-3 pm.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: