Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Experience and Skills Required: Looking for a full or part time volunteer who is motivated, project oriented, and has good communication skills.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Applicant should possess technical skills, be able to perform general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the ideal candidate should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director
- Structure and organize activities and workload of leader(s) to facilitate efficient operations.
- Prioritize schedules, maintain calendars and develop a system of follow-up for projects, meetings and issues.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: