Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Movie Night Coordinator-Mundelein
Little City is dedicated to serving children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing the best options and opportunities to live safely, learn continuously, explore creatively and work productively throughout their lifetime. By inspiring, advocating and pursuing success with passion and purpose, lives are changed through hope, happiness, and optimism.
Prairie home, located in Mundelein, is home to men of varying ages who are working on life skills and independence. They lead active lifestyles and enjoy many different activities.
Current Volunteer Needs:
☐Coordinating a Movie Night
- Training, orientation, and background check completed prior to first 10 volunteer hours completed.
- Prior experience working with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A project/activity plan will be created by volunteer and Volunteer Services
- Minimum age is 21
- Minimum of a 6 month commitment to location and its population. This is crucial to the continuity and routine of our participants.
Available Time Slots:
Monday| 6:00pm- 8:00pm Saturday | 10am-7pm
Interviews/Orientation will be held 9am-12pm and 3pm-6pm every second and fourth Monday each month to fulfill these positions for ongoing volunteerism.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: