Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Irving Park home, located in Roselle, is home to men of varying ages and are working on life skills and independence. They enjoy learning many new things and doing different activities.
Current Volunteer Needs:
☐Teaching an Exercise Class (examples: chair aerobics or resistance band exercise)
- Training, orientation, and background check completed prior to first 10 volunteer hours completed.
- Prior experience working with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A project/activity plan will be created by volunteer and Volunteer Services
- Minimum age is 21
- Minimum of 20 hours commitment to location and its population. This is crucial to the continuity and routine of our participants.
Available Time Slots:
Monday and Thursday| 4:00pm- 7:00pm Saturday | 10am-7pm
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: