Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketers & Survey Analysis: Help release the TREASURE TROVE of information
We recently ran a Volunteer Opinion Survey. We need HELP! in determining the valuable information received, i.e., statistical comparisons, general survey analysis. Give us a call if you are a NUMBERS CRUNCHER!
Kenneth Young Center is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, comprehensive provider of mental health and older adult support services through:
- Counseling for adults, children, families.
- Assessment, stabilization, linkage for adults/children in psychiatric crisis.
- Treatment, support, and recovery services for those with serious mental illness.
- Service coordination and in-home services for frail elderly persons.
- Volunteer opportunities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: