Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Arts Refreshing the Soul (A.R.T.S.), a nonprofit whose mission is to improve the lives of at-risk women and children through creative arts experiences, seeks a board member responsible for providing governance to the organization and representing the organization to the community.
• Attend quarterly board meetings and related meetings.
• Understand and support organization’s mission and its impact on the community.
• Make a serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
• Participate in fundraising for the organization through community outreach and events.
• Propose candidates to fill board and committee vacancies as needed.
• Be informed about and provide input on major actions of the organization, such as capital expenditures and major program and service changes.
• Be an active participant in the Board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts including strategic and financial planning. This is a Skill Based Volunteer (SBV) opportunity.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: