Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Help Older Adults Remain Independent--Be a Money Management Program Volunteer
Make a Difference in Someone's Life
Help Older Adults Remain at Home and Independent
Money Management Program volunteers help older adults maintain their independence by assisting them with managing household finances. They may be writing checks, paying bills, budgeting, etc., in client's home or agency office.
Training is provided by Kenneth Young Center. Scheduling is flexible. Program is overseen by the Illinois Office of Inspector General (OIG).
This is a Skill Based Volunteer (SBV) opportunity. Volunteer must be 21 years and older.
[Kenneth Young Center provides community mental health and senior services to the northwest suburbs. Clients and their families come to us in some of their most desperate moments, and we help by providing:
- Service coordination and in-home services for frail elderly persons.
- Counseling for adults, children, families.
- Assessment, stabilization, linkage for adults/children in psychiatric crisis.
- Treatment, support, and recovery services for those with serious mental illness.
- Volunteer opportunities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: