Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Group Aide for Adults Staying Healthy
As a Staying Healthy Group Aide, you will work directly with clients of Kenneth Young Center whom are striving to improve their daily living skills (under supervision of a licensed therapist).
You will share your passion for living a healthy lifestyle with members of the group. The group's focus is aimed to help clients learn budgeting, decision making, and independent living skills such as cooking healthy meals. Every week, members decide what meal they would like to prepare, go grocery shopping, and then cook the meal.
The group meets on Monday nights from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. You will assist in all aspects of the group! Your energy and enthusiasm will help others learn the advantages of living a healthy lifestyle.
[Kenneth Young Center provides community mental health and senior services to the northwest suburbs. Clients and their families come to us in some of their most desperate moments, and we help by providing:
- Service coordination and in-home services for frail elderly persons.
- Counseling for adults, children, families.
- Assessment, stabilization, linkage for adults/children in psychiatric crisis.
- Treatment, support, and recovery services for those with serious mental illness. Volunteer opportunities.
To learn more about us, or to contact us directly, please visit our website at: www.kennethyoung.org]
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: