WEEKDAY Home-Delivered Meals Drivers for Elk Grove Township
Home-Delivered Meals Drivers for Elk Grove Township
(One Weekday per Week during normal business week)
A little over one hour a week is all it takes to help an older adult remain independent in their own home!
Home-Delivered Meals Drivers make a big difference in an older adult’s life. Last year our regular meals Drivers delivered over 36,000 meals to at-risk, home-bound, older adults in Elk Grove Township and Schaumburg Townships. You use your vehicle to provide hot and nutritious meals, wellness checks and a friendly smile to home-bound older adults. Routes run during the noon hour.
- Routes are kept within 8 miles of your location in Elk Grove Township
- Each route takes about one and one-half hours to complete (from about 11:30 AM to 1 PM)
- Routes are driven during the normal business week (Mondays through Fridays; no weekends)
(Kenneth Young Center is a local, community mental health and older adult services provider. For almost 50 years, we have served people to help them feel good, do better and find solutions. For more information, visit our website at www.kennethyoung.org )
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: