Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Deliver MEALS to Homebound Seniors--ELK GROVE
HOME-DELIVERED MEALS Drivers for Elk Grove:
Deliver HOT MEALS and Be a Friend!
As a HOME-DELIVERED MEALS Driver, you will use your vehicle to provide hot meals to home-bound senior citizens. You will pick up the meals at a predefined location. The meals are delivered over the noon hour to about eight elderly people on your route. Meals Drivers help senior citizens maintain their independence in their own homes. Not only do you provide healthy, nutritious meals and a friendly smile, but you also act as a direct link to the outside world for many home-bound senior citizens.
[Kenneth Young Center provides community mental health and senior services to the northwest suburbs. Clients and their families come to us in some of their most desperate moments, and we help by providing:
- Service coordination and in-home services for frail elderly persons.
- Counseling for adults, children, families.
- Assessment, stabilization, linkage for adults/children in psychiatric crisis.
- Treatment, support, and recovery services for those with serious mental illness. Volunteer opportunities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: