Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development & implementation of marketing strategy & goals including:
- Creating a marketing plan to assist our fundraising efforts
- Creating projects that will highlight our events & programs to the community
- Editing & improvement of our website content & presentation
- Collaborate with team to create printed & digital content
- Support fundraising efforts of the organization: donor messaging & content, create & manage online fundraising campaigns, etc.
- Help to identify opportunities to generate more qualified organic traffic
Must be passionate about our Mission, agreeable to our policy & liability terms and consent to background check
Experience in Marketing & Communications, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Interactive Social Media required. Experience in non-profit preferred but not necessary.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: