Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Information Technology Manager
The Volunteer Information Technology Manager is responsible for maintaining computer hardware, software, networks and helping with agency computer needs. The IT Manager may work in unison with other volunteers to manage the agency’s daily computer/telephone needs.
The Information Technology Manager reports to the Senior Administrative Officer. Manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning within the Agency’s technology needs.
1. Manage information technology and computer systems
2. Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
3. Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
4. Secure resources to meet the agency’s communications needs.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: