Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Assist in transporting residents to and from therapy appointments via wheelchair as well as providing clerical support for the department.
1. Report to rehabilitation Department to get list of resident names, locations, and appointment times.
2. Transport residents to and from therapy via wheelchair.
3. Engage residents in conversation while in therapy.
4. Photocopy, shred, and file documents.
5. Send mail or therapy notes as directed.
6. Run errands on campus as requested.
Volunteer must be 16 years & older.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: