Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Board Position Description Purpose:
To determine policies for the conduct of the agency; to raise funds to finance the organization and its programs; and to monitor organizational performance.
• Attend Board meetings (10 per year)
• Attend meetings of standing committees, as well as any special ad hoc committees to which appointed
• Attend agency special events as announced
• Assume board leadership in agency funding efforts
• Assume board leadership responsibilities as requested (such as committee chairperson, elected officers, etc.)
• Represent the agency at community events, organizations and with private individuals
• Be informed about agency’s programs, policies and services
• Be informed about the needs of the community, society and constituents
This is a Skill Based Volunteer (SBV) opportunity.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: