Age Minimum (with Adult): 22+, Minimum Age:22+
Young Professional Opportunity - Emerging Leaders Group
CAC’s Emerging Leaders are a dynamic and diverse group of 22-35 year olds who actively engage in activities to help raise funds for and create awareness about CAC. The group presents a unique opportunity for young professionals in CAC’s community to collaborate, network and develop leadership skills while putting their skills, talents and passions toward a worthy cause. The group is recruiting new members willing to commit their time and talents to supporting children hope, heal and grow after abuse.
Fall Event: Crawl for a Cause | Spring Event: Frames for Futures
The Emerging Leaders are looking for individuals with:
- A passion for children
- A commitment to the mission of CAC & to help every child that walks through CAC’s door hope, heal and grow
- The drive and enthusiasm to, as part of a group, host successful fundraisers
- The ability to meet monthly in the Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates/Palatine areas
- The willingness to attend at least one of CAC’s agency fundraising events
- Openness to learn about non-profit organizations
The Emerging Leaders meet monthly on a Tuesday evening in the Schaumburg area. Please reach out for more information!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: