It is time to renew your partnership!
Thank you for your valued community partnership through 2015-2016. It has been our privilege to work with your volunteer programs.
Looking to the future, we are now offering two membership levels. You can remain a standard partner at the $300 level and receive all the benefits you previously have. Or, you can become a premium partner and gain additional training and coaching benefits with costs to you on a sliding scale.
All benefits begin in July; to take part as a full partner, we need your registration and payment no later than June 15, 2016.
Please note: to pay by credit card, there is an additional 3% fee
Standard Partnership: $300 for all organizations
- Access to HandsOn Connect and expanded recruitment on www.allforgood.org. All opportunities posted on HandsOn Connect automatically feed to www.allforgood.org
- Post and manage unlimited volunteer opportunities with unlimited occurrences
- Incorporate the www.allforgood.org Facebook app into your Facebook page
- Listing in the HandsOn Suburban Chicago partner directory
- Promotion of volunteer opportunities to our database of volunteers in a bi-monthly email promotion and at in-person outreach events local to you
- Promotion of your agency’s events on the HandsOn Suburban Chicago calendar
- Skills-based volunteer recruitment
- Social media support for three events annually—for example, 1 blog post or up to five posts on Facebook and Twitter for any one event
- Discounted training rates for Strategic Volunteer Management Training ($280), Strategic Volunteer Management One-day refresher ($150), Breakfast Briefs ($10), Executive Sessions ($30), and Service Enterprise ($2,900)
Premium Partnership (see sliding scale below)
Premium partnership includes all Standard Partnership benefits, plus:
- Access to our Partner Site, where we’ll build a network of volunteer program staff throughout the area to ask questions, gain feedback, and share resources
- One individual admission to Strategic Volunteer Management Training Series (SVMTS), or a one-day annual refresher for Strategic Volunteer Management for individuals previously certified through SVMTS
- SVMTS rate for standard partners is $280
- SVMTS one-day refresher course for standard partners is $150
- Discounts on additional admissions to SVMTS and all other training at the standard partner rate
- Priority access to Service Enterprise training, consulting services, and customized training
- Every other month coaching sessions to help you incorporate best practices into your volunteer program
Premium Partnership Sliding Scale
|Agency Annual Revenue||Annual Fee|
“I can't believe how valuable our community partnership with HandsOn Suburban Chicago has been for the Keeling Family Foundation. In addition to recruiting and referring volunteers, HandsOn Suburban Chicago has opened doors for our organization and helped foster new relationships that have added to our success.”
Marvin T. Keeling
Founder of the Keeling Family Foundation